Working at Proactiv Payroll
Being in payroll we understand that employees are the number one assets of any business. That’s why we strive to provide the best and supportive working environment for our team.
We want our employees to enjoy where they work and to feel proud of how their efforts are making a difference in the business’ growth.
Investing in our employees’ is important to us and we provide many opportunities for career training and development. We want our employees to grow with us and aim to give them the best opportunities to build on their skill assets.
Here at Proactiv Payroll we are aware our employees have a life outside of work. In fact, we actively promote a good work life balance. We are also a social group and hold quarterly social days where employees can let their hair down and have some fun.
Proactiv Payroll is an equal opportunity employer and will support and make any necessary accommodations for all our employees.
Register Your Interest
We are regularly searching for new and talented individuals to join our team. If you wish to be considered for future vacancies please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Front-End or Full Stack Developer
Are you passionate about building great software? Are you interested in the front-end user experience as much as the back-end application architecture and performance?
We are looking for a talented senior developer to join our small but growing team. You will be involved in all aspects of our software development lifecycle, and must be comfortable tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You’ll be working with cutting edge technologies, and will have the freedom to choose which technologies to use when building new features.
You will be involved in:
Our product is built on an AngularJS/Bootstrap/HTML5 front-end, and combines many feature-rich open-source UI components such as full-calendar and ag-grid. The back-end is based on C# ASP.NET Web API and MS SQL Server. Experience with this specific technology stack is recommended, but not required – our focus is on skilled engineers who are can learn, adapt and apply new technologies in varying scenarios.
The Ideal Candidate
- AngularJS/Knockout/Backbone or similar client side JS frameworks.
- Enterprise level data-driven UI components (Think pivot tables, grid’s with complex sorting/filtering/grouping, user-configurable charting/graphing, etc)
- RESTful API development (In the .NET world: Web API/ServiceStack/NancyFX, but API development on any platform is still a bonus).
- Gulp/grunt or similar front-end build automation tools.
- EntityFramework/NHibernate/Dapper or other ORM libraries.
- MongoDB/RavenDB/DynamoDb or other NoSql data stores.
- ElasticSearch/Lucene or other search/indexing technologies.
- Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure or hosting services.
Previous experience with payroll, accounting and/or HRIS software is also a big bonus.
Please also add references to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with.